This post was transferred from the personal blog.
Been visiting the productivity/simplicity/organization type sites and, so far, it’s been going really well. Things are coming along and there are visual changes in the house. The laundry room and adjoining bathroom look much better after yesterday. My room looks better, too. It’s only a matter of time before it’s done.
Oddly enough, I find myself going back to the paper planners and paper lists. I suppose it could be because my laptop is broken and the one that I’m using now has a fickle space bar. I don’t want to lose my info! My photos, resumes, everything is on that laptop. It’s not a good time to buy another one. I need to live within my means. I don’t really have a good source of income right now. My goal is to find something I can do online.
Today’s list of accomplishments:
- put the sheet on the table in the kitchen
- used the space under it to store the dehumidifier and shredder
- washed, dried and put away 3 loads of laundry
- sorted through things on the dresser
- began a list of practical items that I’d like to have
- phoned the school and left a message for 2’s teacher (I can’t believe she skipped out on dance!)
- made hamburger with green beans and mushroom soup for dinner
T brought home spam musubi and cone sushi for lunch. Yum!